Blog Post 7- Presentation Review

WHEN YOU HAVE TO PRESENT!!!

I felt more nervous than a box of rocks on crack. Okay that previous sentence was a joke everyone no need to call 12. I honestly felt like I was rushing my presentation, its something about when your body starts to panic everything you do is sped up times 100. I think before presenting anything to a class, a little practice is needed.

I think the appearance of the Power Point was pretty nice, the colors weren't too dark but not bright either, I don't think I wanted it to be too colorful, because the topic of the essay discussed negative ways that social media impacts the lives of women.

I think my time was 7 minutes, 2 minutes the over the original 5 minutes. I did notice that in some of my peers presentations,some people decided to present with gum in their mouth. THAT'S A NO!
I also think that the body positions were more so navigated to the board than speaking loud and clear and facing the class. It is okay to read certain things off of your Power Point but not EVERYTHING!

Like seriously did you remember anything, sorry that's NO SHADE, it's all love over yonder, but come on we seriously have to do better! At least we all didn't do the same topics, and had variety which didn't bore all of us to sleep. I think that overall the class did well. I believe for future presentations we may need to work on the technicalities.
My presentation

I think personally for my presentation the next time I will improve on the quotes deciding which ones I will use, and also I want to work on the presentation of the actual PowerPoint and making it look less cluttered, and maybe a little vibrant, the color choices were not the best.

References:
https://www.google.com/search?biw=903&bih=429&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=mYzDWp-mFbGV_QaTubGIDg&q=public+speaking+nervous&oq=public+speaking+nervous&gs_l=psy-ab.3...2431.3951.0.4082.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.7PnHUY_9Q7Y#imgrc=gg7Dd1k69s3vjM:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Is A Waste of Time

Blog Post 5- "Stand By Me"

Russian Probe